Donna Bugat -v- State of Victoria Case 352: The arrangements for my permanent injunction to stop my adoption & confirmation of my receipt of $5 million dollars compensation (15.11.2020)
... my name is donna...
My County Court Order hereby says:
1. Donna Bugat has a permanent injunction to stop her adoption made by the State of Victoria in Case 352
2. She will receive $5 million dollars compensation from the State of Victoria for the physical and emotional harm caused by her adoption, that without legal representation as a child and adult, has always been a seriously bad deal, when it was always foreseeable that adopted people who are already vulnerable, could so easily be exploited.
3. The State of Victoria have an obvious legal duty of care to inform all adopted children and adults of our absolute legal right to have an injunction to stop our adoption at any time, that includes the usual right to a case management hearing in the County Court if we wish, at no cost to ourselves because a) an adoption without legal representation is so obviously such a seriously bad deal, and b) there are alternative options
The State of Victoria have never had any legal authority to use adoption as a means of ethnic cleansing by changing people’s names and connections to our family and cultural heritage, which was… intended !! to be permanent.
4. The County Court in Melbourne & the State of Victoria will provide a copy of my injunction to stop my adoption, and confirm my receipt of $5 million dollars compensation:
a) with the ‘Central Authority' in Australia
b) the ‘Hague Convention for Intercountry Adoption’ in the Netherlands
c) with a copy publicly available upon request at no cost, so that adopted people do know it is an absolute legal right for adopted children and adults to have an injunction to stop our adoption because a) an adoption without legal representation is a seriously bad deal and b) there are alternative options.
It is completely unnecessary for anyone to wait for any politicians (who have collectively never cared) legislative window dressing (politicians are paid to do !!) to have an injunction to stop an adoption, because the eternal beauty of the peace and harmony of the rule of law already naturally exists for the benefit of humanity.
No politician could reasonably claim they did not know and were never advised by their entourage of lawyers, that adopted children and adults have always had the absolute right to an injunction to stop our adoptions.
5. The County Court in Melbourne can obviously… only claim separately from my compensation from the State of Victoria, any court costs of issuing my injunction which they are legally obliged to issue, from the State of Victoria.
The County Court in Melbourne will provide a signed and stamped County Court copy of my Court Order or immediately certify to me, in writing, they have a conflict of interest, and refer it to a different court, also at no cost to myself.
The County Court in Melbourne will confirm by email with me the identity of the person I will nominate to collect a court copy of my injunction along with my cheque for $5 million dollars compensation, because:
a) I obviously do not have any wish whatsoever to return to the County Court which is the original scene of the crime of my adoption so it can only cause me further wholly unnecessary distress including PTSD to go there
b) and particularly when the court and indeed… entire adoption apparatus has only been so… unhelpful… for so long
c) this could have been arranged… when I was still in my own home in France !! too
Donna Bugat -v- State of Victoria Case 352: My own global legal coup is my injunction to stop my undercover adoption, that without legal representation, as a child or adult, has always been a seriously bad deal (15.11.2020)