Donna Bugat -v- State of Victoria Case 352: My Order to discharge adoption, that naturally triggers referendum on new Constitution for Republic of Australia to recognise & safeguard absolute right to citizenship, is also unique opportunity to peacefully help transform global politics (27.09.2020)
IN THE COUNTY COURT AT MELBOURNE CASE 352
IN MATTER OF
ORDER to DISCHARGE ADOPTION & HOLD REFERENDUM ON NEW CONSTITUTION FOR REPUBLIC OF AUSTRALIA TO RECOGNISE & SAFEGUARD ABSOLUTE RIGHT OF CITIZENSHIP
... my name is donna...
by Donna Bugat
Date of Document: 27th September 2020
Filed by: Donna Bugat
Prepared by: Donna Bugat
1. I hereby notify the County Court in Melbourne of my Order dated 27th September 2020, to Discharge my Adoption that naturally triggers a referendum on a new Constitution for a Republic of Australia to recognize and safeguard my absolute right to Australian citizenship in Case 352.
I am first and foremost in my own right, an Australian citizen, which cannot legally be changed by any State or Federal governments in Australia, or any other government or monarchy.
My own identity was changed at 15 months old, from a natural born Australian citizen with an Australian mother and Italian father, to a British mother and Australian father, by the highest echelons of the entourage of British and Australian intelligence services who posed as my parents and godparents.
I and my two sons will keep all our citizenships and my own home in an autonomous region in the Republic of France with my discharge of my adoption, that also naturally triggers a referendum on a new Constitution for a Republic of Australia.
2. It is agreed I have the necessary legal immunity to oversee a referendum on a new Constitution for a Republic of Australia, that should be held in 2022 prior to the next general election.
Australia needs a new Constitution for a Republic of Australia to guarantee equality of opportunity for all Australian citizens.
All Australian citizens have the opportunity through a referendum to agree a new Constitution for a Republic of Australia (which has the unique opportunity to improve on existing models of republics in countries like Italy, France and the United States that does not need the approval of the British Commonwealth, European Union or United Nations) that can help to peacefully transform global politics, while favourably positioning the country as an emerging leader for the foreseeable future, in the global transition to a greater use of clean renewable energy too.
3. The State and Federal governments in Australia will provide me with any travel documents that are necessary for me to travel in my own name of Donna Bugat, prior to the referendum, so that I do not need to rely on the legal limbo created by an Australian passport issued by the British monarchy which undermines the legal reality I have Australian citizenship in my own right, that is not dependant on any State or Federal Australian governments or any other government or monarchy.
4. The DHHS are through my recent hotel quarantine in Melbourne, Australia legally obliged to pay me $3 million dollars to settle my lawsuits against the ‘Westminster system’ in Australia and the UK, so that I can maintain my independence from any political or other influence over the referendum etc, while peacefully living in Australia.
5. A copy of my Order dated 27th September 2020 in Case 352 should always be available free of charge for the public, and in the unlikely event there are any legal challenges arising from the referendum, they would be referred back to my case for legal determination.
Signed by Donna Bugat
in the State of Victoria this
27th day of September 2020
Address: xx xxx xx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, 22450, Brittany, France.