ABDUL-MALIK AL-HOUTHI CONFIRMS US-LED SAUDI GENOCIDE IN YEMEN HAS MURDERED OVER 2640 YEMENIS IN 25 DAYS (19.04.2015)

 

It is simply impossible to adequately describe with words the true wickedness and evil of criminal NATO and it's client states.

 

The fact the US and Saudi have just murdered over 2640 Yemenis who are not 'Islamic State' terrorists buries the big lie that NATO are fighting the 'Islamic State' anywhere, once and for all.

 


 

It is self-evident that NATO will not be able to bomb Yemen into any kind of situation where it is remotely possible to re-install the vile war criminal Hadi currently hiding out in Saudi Arabia, which only exposes the true viciousness behind bombing legitimate resistance to NATO. 

 

18.04.2015 PRESS TV: 'US DIRECTING SAUDI ATTACKS ON YEMEN

 

 

The leader of Yemen’s Houthi movement has condemned Saudi Arabia’s military aggression against Yemen, saying that the US is “sponsoring and directing” the attacks on the impoverished country.

 Abdul-Malik al-Houthi made the remarks in a televised address on Sunday in reaction to Saudi Arabia’s deadly attacks targeting Yemeni people across the country.

“The US is sponsoring the attacks. The US is directing the attacks against Yemen,” the Houthi leader said.


The US has authorized its “criminal hands” to kill people in Yemen, he added.

Al-Houthi described Saudi Arabia’s move to target the Yemeni people as “silly and unacceptable,” emphasizing that the aggressors, Saudi Arabia, the US and Israel, are killing innocent Yemeni people and are targeting Yemen’s infrastructure by destroying mosques, schools, markets, and other places.

The claims that the attacks are for the sake of the Yemeni people is silly and illogical, the Houthi leader said, adding that the attacks are a “justification” for killing innocent people.

The reason behind the aggression is that the US and the Israeli regime want such attacks, he added.

It has been revealed that the Americans choose the targets for the Saudi regime to destroy, he said, noting, “Israel supports the aggression and is happy with the aggression.”

Saudi Arabia’s air campaign against Yemen started on March 26 - without a United Nations mandate - in a bid to restore power to the country’s fugitive former president, Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, a staunch ally of Riyadh.

According to reports, some 2,600 people, including women and children, have so far lost their lives in the attacks.

 

 

19.04.2015 UN CLAIM SAUDI ARABIA WILL COMPLETELY 'FUND' UN 'HUMANITARIAN' AID CALL (IN JOINT ATTEMPT TO PREVENT LEGAL CHALLENGE TO ILLEGAL UN SANCTIONS)

 

RELATED:

 

18.04.2015 NATO ENRAGED BY HEZBOLLAH CALL FOR ISLAMIC WORLD OF ARABS & MUSLIMS TO SAY NO TO HOUSE OF SAUD WARMONGERING IN MIDDLE EAST

 

14.04.2015 UNSC TREACHERY WITH RUSSIAN 'ABSTENTION' IN ECONOMIC 'VOTE' THAT 'OVERLOOKS' ILLEGAL SAUDI AIR STRIKES AGAINST YEMEN RESISTANCE TO NATO

 
Please note: Our long-standing civilian resistance that began on June 2nd 2001 is not a 'news' media outlet. We only publish information to help save civilian lives.