Donna Bugat -v- State of Victoria Case 352: My Discharge of an Adoption & Re-unification Order for the Republic of Australia with a new Constitution of equality of opportunity for everyone (22.09.2020)
... my name is donna...
I’ll leave it to the… monarchy to explain my travelling to the UK on a British passport when I was four years old.
I have immunity from prosecution, because it is beyond all reasonable doubt I peacefully oppose cronyism and support fair competition.
Therefore if I am in Australia, which I do happen to be, it could only legally be a republic, with a new Constitution, according to Jus Cogens, where people really do… choose their own identity.
IN THE COUNTY COURT AT MELBOURNE CASE 352
IN MATTER OF THE DISCHARGE OF ADOPTION & RE-UNIFICATION ORDER
that establishes the REPUBLIC OF AUSTRALIA
by Donna Bugat
Date of Document: 22nd September 2020
Filed by: Donna Bugat
Prepared by: Donna Bugat
1. I hereby notify the County Court in Melbourne of my Discharge of Adoption and Re-unification Order for a Republic of Australia with a new Constitution with equality of opportunity for everyone dated 22nd September 2020 in Case 352.
2. I am supposed to be universally protected by Jus Cogens, along with my family members who can choose to keep their citizenships.
3. The far from Commonwealth is legally obliged to peacefully resettle anyone living in Australia who wants to continue living under a monarchy.
4. Children who are adopted are legally entitled to independent legal representation so they are properly informed of their legal rights, which include an absolute right to discharge their adoption as an adult without anyone else’s ‘permission’ and with all the costs paid by the new republic of Australia (the former far from Commonwealth are legally obliged to pay the costs of discharges etc from existing adoptions)
5. Any Crown Estate claims from the former Commonwealth of Australia revert to the Republic of Australia, which it is guaranteed the pretender Johnson won’t get far trying to argue against in a court of the Republic of Australia.
6. The Republic of Australia is actually peacefully and legally possible
7. I think I could actually... feel at home in a Republic of Australia that had a new Constitution with equality of opportunity for everyone, because that would also be somewhere all my own family could then actually... feel welcome too.
8. A copy of my Discharge and Re-unification Order to establish the Republic of Australia in Case 352 should always be available free of charge for the public, and my case can only be referred back to the County Court in Melbourne if there is a dispute over the Republic of Australia.
Signed by Donna Bugat
in the State of Victoria this
22nd day of September 2020
Address: xx xxx xx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, 22450, Brittany, France.
It is strange but true the State of Victoria et al could not buy a legal opinion that says otherwise in an agreed accurate and contemporaneous record witnessed by twelve honest people, so we could have some free and fair elections too.
... the black madonna...