Donna Bugat -v- State of Victoria Case 352: My Discharge of Adoption & Re-unification Order is my global peace strategy for a universally recognised DNA Family & Science Bank registered in Golan Heights with ‘home offices’ around the world (19.09.2020)
I am supposed to be universally protected by Jus Cogens.
The County Court in Melbourne is legal obliged to recognise my Discharge of Adoption & Re-unification Order dated 19th September 2020 in Case 352.
IN THE COUNTY COURT AT MELBOURNE CASE 352
IN MATTER OF THE DISCHARGE OF ADOPTION & RE-UNIFICATION ORDER
by Donna Bugat
Date of Document: 19 September 2020
Filed by: Donna Bugat
Prepared by: Donna Bugat
1. I hereby notify the County Court in Melbourne of my Discharge of Adoption and Re-unification Order dated 19th September 2020 in Case 352.
2. I am supposed to be universally protected by Jus Cogens, along with my family members who can choose to keep their citizenships.
3. My Order includes an ‘unlimited budget’ from the government for me to establish a universally recognised DNA Family & Science Bank which will be registered in the Golan Heights, because it is my global peace strategy for myself and everyone else that would also be used to help provide free unlimited voluntary apolitical ‘home testing’ kits for everyone during a pandemic. The organisation would operate ‘home offices’ around the world.
Everyone from all walks of life has a common interest in DNA through our families and because of it’s scientific value too. The scientific community cannot always develop vaccines for everyone, but it is possible to develop and distribute free unlimited voluntary apolitical ‘home testing’ kits people can do ourselves for many illnesses or a pandemic.
4. I would love to enjoy a family gathering for Hanukkah and Christmas in Jerusalem this year, and maybe later return to Australia.
5. A copy of my Discharge and Re-unification Order dated 19th September 2020 in Case 352 should always be available free of charge for the public, and my case can only be referred back to the County Court in Melbourne if there is a dispute over money.
Signed by Donna Bugat
in the State of Victoria this
19th day of September 2020
Address: xx xxx xx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, 22450, Brittany, France.