Donna Bugat -v- State of Victoria: My Amendments in Case 352 from 28 May 1963 in the County Court of Victoria, Australia (14.07.2020)
The County Court Of Victoria, Australia hereby orders my amendments in the following County Court Order in Case 352 from 28 May 1963:
1. My name is Donna Bugat and I am a ‘natural born’ Australian citizen who is a dual national, born on 10 February 1962 in Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
2. I was a four year old female child without legal representation when I first remember being traumatised by the crime of ‘adoption’.
I should have had legal representation to protect me and deal with all the ‘government departments’ etc so I was not endlessly re-traumatized by having to repeat and relive what happened etc.
I am legally entitled to by my words alone, amend the County Court Order made on 28 May 1963 in Case 352 in Victoria, Australia, regardless of my age, because no vulnerable child (who becomes an adult) can be denied access to their legal rights including legal representation, by procedural abuses of all due process, at any time or throughout their entire life.
It is not my fault the cult of adult politics, media, and celebrity took advantage of and exploited my vulnerability originally as a child, and they do not speak for or instead of me, when they did not even care about me in any way, when I was a child, who could not vote.
3. The County Court record in case 352 in Victoria, Australia will include the birth certificate of my little sister Jennifer Bugat, I was raised separately from, who was born on 4 September 1964 who ’suddenly’ died on 10 September 2000, which is also recorded in the Spring House in the Garden of No Distant Place in Springvale.
The trauma that was caused to me by the crime of ‘adoption’ was preventable as was the ’sudden’ death of my little sister, who was traumatised by being raised separately from me too.
I remember becoming aware of who I now know was my little sister when I was a small child, because I now know she did know about my existence, and did always want us to be together.
We shared the same language, idiosyncrasies and mannerisms we did not learn from the different environments we were raised in, but because the nature of humanity has unlimited capacity for love against all the odds.
I have the ‘lived experience’ it is possible to peacefully change the cult of politics, media and celebrity against all the odds, with my repeal of the legislative anti competition free speech ban in the UK, when I was a peacenik.
That was regardless of my having been an elected parent Chair of Governors of a primary school with Ofsted accreditation including for the childcare clubs I started with public funding, and my university Health and Social Care diploma that I have, despite not being able to finish my degree when my little sister ’suddenly’ died, before I was blacklisted from my paid employment, while a single parent, when I publicly campaigned for peace because terror literally… sickens me.
I am a ‘free agent’ who as a ‘McKenzie friend’ will always care about the rights of… children and particularly the most vulnerable.
4. I already know the Premier of Victoria would, like the people who posed as my parents and godparents from the highest echelons of the British and Australian intelligence services, hide a violent life threatening attack on a vulnerable female four year old child by an ‘unknown male assailant’ because the incontrovertible evidence is that is what they did when I was an adult female peacenik in Parliament Square, Central London.
I have a legal exemption from ever needing ‘permission’ from or being ‘prosecuted’ by the Premier of the State of Victoria et al for anything, that I have consistently proved beyond all reasonable doubt throughout my own life, I would only ever try and exercise responsibly.
5. I cannot get a ‘new life’ to endlessly suit others, but the cult of the revolving doors of politics, media and celebrity can always get new jobs.
6. The Premier of the State of Victoria is legally obliged to pay into the County Court in the State of Victoria for me, my reasonable tax free ’consultation’ fee of $2,088,000 now, and an annual tax free ’consultation’ fee of $36,000 (that will rise according to the cost of living).
This will mean I will be able to make my own informed choices and decisions about my own physical and emotional health, without the improper influence of politicians et al, which is what has happened throughout my entire life.
The State of Victoria will always be legally liable for any ‘excess’ costs on any annual fully comprehensive medical and insurance policy I choose, so any argument that arises about ‘pre-existing’ medical conditions etc will solely be between the State of Victoria and insurance companies.
There have never been any legal grounds including during a global pandemic, to deny or delay legal rights including legal representation, or to delay legal proceedings for vulnerable four year children, incl. when they become adults, like myself.
7. I and my two beautiful sons will keep and maintain our accrued rights to peacefully live where we live and have lived in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and France etc.
8. The Premier of the State of Victoria is legally obliged to file a stamped copy of my amended County Court Order in Victoria, Australia -with- the ACA and my High Court Order from April 2008 in London in the UK.
9. The fact I am ‘amending’ my County Court Order in Victoria, Australia, to end the crime of ‘adoption’ speaks for itself.
I have to the best of my ability, responsibly outlined a legal alternative to the crime of ‘adoption.
My alternative involves responsible guardians who cannot change a child’s identity and must through the courts provide fully comprehensive medical and insurance cover that comes with legal representation to genuinely as a starting point, protect the best interests of vulnerable children removed from their family for any reason, so a vulnerable child can build a safe and sustainable life based on mutual trust and respect.
My amendments to my County Court Order mean the people who posed as my parents and godparents and any agents acting on their behalf no longer exercise any power over me.
I am a genuinely autonomous adult with the ‘lived experience’ that confirms I would always help vulnerable children, regardless of race and religion.
10. My amendments of my County Court Order automatically ends s44 (i) of the Australian Constitution for the benefit of everyone.
This statement is true.