Donna Bugat -v- The State of Victoria & Federal Government of Australia: My [Draft] County & Supreme Court Order in Australia for my Universal Health Plan dated 18 March 2020 (17.03.2020)
... la famiglia...
Donna Bugat -v- The State of Victoria & Federal Government of Australia.
The County & Supreme Courts of Australia, hereby make an Order for the following Health Plan dated 18 March 2020:
1. Donna Bugat will be the name listed on all the documents including her passport, which were previously recorded as Barbara Paterson/Tucker, who is a dual national born on 10 February 1962 in Carlton, Melbourne, Australia, whose home is in France in the EU.
The County Court Order made on 28 May 1963 at the County Court of Victoria in case 352 is overturned and she will regain any rights she lost when her identity was changed when she was a child, and along with her family, maintain all the rights and entitlements she has accrued, including to live where she and they live and have lived.
2. She has suffered repeated and prolonged physical and emotional torture resulting in multiple potentially life threatening auto-immune and other illnesses, including substantial PTSD, and is therefore a protected person within UNCAT.
She will receive Disability Support Pension at the current rate and with interest, backdated to 10 February 1962, with the backdated payments to be used to modify her home in France, which will then be transferred to the ownership of her two sons, Matt and Dave.
She will receive Disability Support Pension paid by the Australian government, regardless of whether she is living in Australia or elsewhere.
3. She will live in rental accommodation and receive Disability Support Pension in Catalonia in Spain provided and paid for by the Australian government, including while her home is being modified in France, so she will still be able to visit.
4. The State and Federal governments of Australia will pay for all the fully comprehensive medical, insurance and travel costs of Donna Bugat to have a safe and sustainable life in rental accommodation and her own home with access to her choice of medical treatment.
5. Donna Bugat/Barbara Tucker has complied with Practice Note Sec GEN -12 of the Supreme Court of Australia.
The only alternative to these Court Orders in the County and Supreme Court, or any amendments, is through an agreed out of court dispute resolution process, or a civil jury convened within 24 hours which Donna Bugat would be able to participate in via video-link, while also being entitled to an ‘amicus curiae’ or other legal representation of her choice.
6. The State & Federal governments of Australia, will pay all the costs, to be divided equally between them, of the Court Orders in the County & Supreme Courts of Australia.
These Court Orders are dated 18 March 2020.
Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: I’d like to lease a ship or hitch a ride on a merchant ship to Catalonia and on my way, I could drop off food & medical supplies to Australian embassy staff & secure the release & evacuation of any civilians or hostages (18.03.2020