Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Franco started WW2 against Catalans 19 July 1936, Soleimani crushed student protests in Iran 19 July 1999 & Murdoch confirmed war on Catalan Australia’s ’forgotten children’ in UK on 19 July 2009 (05.01.2020)
I have served a lifelong sentence for the ‘crime’ of being born with the ‘wrong’ identity in Australia, before I was labelled a ‘Serious Organised Criminal’ for being an adult peacenik peacefully stopping terror with free speech in the UK.
... brian was the greatest peacemaker of our times...
My little sister had been murdered in Australia, because she protested against crony capitalism who kidnapped me as an innocent and defenceless child.
We were both students doing university degrees at the same time in the UK and Australia, to try and help us overcome what happened to us.
Introduction from Kayhan newspaper (July 19, 1999): The Pained Letter of 24 Senior Commanders of the Holy Defense to the President of the Republic Twenty-four senior officers, [veterans of] the Holy Defense [against Iraq, 1980-88], revealed their views regarding the regrettable events at the Tehran University housing area and its aftermath in a letter to the President of the Republic, Hojjat ol-Eslam Sayyid Mohammad Khatami. According to our correspondent, the text of the letter, which was drafted last week, is as follows:
To His Excellency the Honorable President of the Republic,
Hojjat ol-Eslam Sayyid Mohammad Khatami
Greetings, and may you not grow weary:
In the aftermath of recent events, and in our capacity as servants since the days of the Holy Defense of the noble Iranian nation, we deem it our duty to bring certain matters before your learned and worthy excellency. We hope that in your magnanimity, and in keeping with your worthy credo, and in consonance with the path which you promote (to hear all speech and ideas though they be contrary), that you [will address] this matter which may reflect the worries of thousands who have suffered for the Revolution and who today -- without any political partisanship -- look upon the troubles of the Revolution with a nervous eye, and who are perplexed and bewildered by the silence, negligence, and naïveté of officials who have gained their positions by virtue of the blood of thousands of martyrs.
Mr. Khatami, absolutely all of us have considered and still do consider you to be an upright person, revolutionary, pious, with deep religious roots in the seminary, and sympathetic to the Revolution. But the treatment of incidents -- the celebration and dancing of enemies over which we have all seen -- and the giving of priority to investigating some mistakes and violations and magnifying them, while showing a lack of concern with and downplaying some other such examples of lawlessness, defamation, and coercion, has resulted in currents hostile to the Revolution becoming haughtier, while the defenders of the Revolution, acting guardedly and with afflicted hearts wedded to despair, have been daily humiliated. They have wept for the fruit of all this blood and bitten their fingers in grief and anguish.
Mister President, just as the exalted and oppressed [sic] Leader of this Revolution [Ayatollah Ali Khamenei] stated, the attack on the university housing area was unwelcome, ugly, and bad, and despite the fact that it was dealt with in the strictest and harshest manner, on account of the unwelcomeness of what had happened, everyone accepted this response and approved of it. But the important and uncertain question is, "Was this the only tragedy?" Is this matter alone worthy of being pursued and deemed so objectionable that several ministers resign over it, the National Security Council convenes, and an investigatory panel is formed? Are not the irreverences and affronts to the foundations of this system [of government] also cause for anguish and [hence] to be pursued? Is the sanctity of the authority of the jurisprudent [velayat-e faghih -- the political theory on which the Islamic Republic is founded] less than that of the university housing area? Is the sanctity of the Imam [Ayatollah Khomeini] -- that rarely equalled personage -- less serious than disrespect toward a university student? Are not the disruption of national security for several days, attacks against anyone who is religious, and arson an outrage?
Your Excellency Mr. Khatami, several nights ago, when it was said that a number of people were heading toward the Shahid Mottahari complex [?], our young children looked into our eyes as if to ask us, "Where has your courage gone?" Mr. President, today, when we saw the face of the exalted Leader of the Revolution, we asked God to grant us death, for our hands are bound, there is a thorn in our eyes, and a bone stuck in our throats as we watch the wilting of the seedling which is the product of 14 centuries of Shiite and Muslim suffering.
Your Excellency Mr. Khatami, you know well that while we are strong, [our response has been] weak because friends deem it expedient. Who does not know that today, hypocrites and enemies in the guise of students are flocking to join this battle, and that affiliated hate-mongers and short-sighted opportunists are adding fuel to the fire, and that there is nothing that they will not say or write to make it burn hotter?
Your Excellency Mr. Khatami, how long shall we look on with tears in our eyes and suffer, [while] insulting the exercise of democracy [by tolerating] anarchy, and maintaining our revolutionary patience at the cost of public order?
Mr. President, the families of thousands of martyrs, war-wounded, and veterans voted for you, and their votes are a medal on your chest. They expect you to deal with these problems fairly. Today, we clearly see the hand of the enemy in these events, and we hear their drunken laughter. Know that tomorrow it will be too late, and that there will be no making amends upon tomorrow's repentance.
Esteemed Sayyid, look at the speeches of seeming friends and supporters amongst the university students. Are not all those utterances incitement to riot and lawlessness? Is this the meaning of the Year of the Imam (God's mercy be upon him)? Can his priceless legacy be thus maintained? Is the carelessness of a few acting in the name of the Party of God [Hezbollah -- the group that attacked students at the university housing area] a license to crack the skulls of believers and defame them?
Your Excellency Mr. Khatami, look at the international media and radio broadcasts. Does not the sound of their merriment reach your ears? Dear Mr. President, if you do not make a revolutionary decision today, and fail to fulfill your Islamic and national duty, tomorrow will be too late and the damage will be more irreversible than can be imagined.
In concluding, with all due respect, we inform you that our patience is at an end, and we do not think it possible to tolerate any more if [this matter is] not addressed.
This letter is signed by:
Dr. Ali AHMADIYAN (Commander, IRGC Naval Forces)
Jafar ASADI (Deputy Commander, IRGC Ground Forces)
Mohammad BAGHERI (Deputy for Intelligence, Joint Chiefs-of-Staff)
Aziz JAFARI (Commander, IRGC Ground Forces)
Gholam Reza JALALI (Deputy for Planning, IRGC Joint Staff, and former Commander of the Ali bin Abi Taleb Division)
Gholam Reza RASHID (Deputy Armed Forces Chief-of-Staff)
Abd ol-Hamid ROUFINEZHAD (Commander, 41st Sarollah Division)
Nabiollah RUDAKI (Commander, Vali Asr Division)
Ali ZAHEDI Yaghub ZOHDI (Chief of Personnel, IRGC Joint Staff)
Ghassem SOLEIMANI (Commander, IRGC Ghods Force)
Amin SHARIATI (Commander of the Corps of Engineers, IRGC Joint Staff)
Nur Ali SHUSHTARI (Commander, 25th Nasr Division)
Ahmad GHOLAMPUR (Commandant, Command and General Staff School)
Ali FADAVI (Deputy Commander, IRGC Naval Forces)
Ali FAZLI (Deputy Commander, Sarollah Barracks)
Esmail GHA-ANI (Deputy Commander, IRGC Ghods Force)
Mohammad Bagher GHALIBAF (Commander, IRGC Air Force)
Morteza GHORBANI (Commander, Imam Hossein Division and Advisor to the President of the Republic)
Ahmad KAZEMI (Commander, Hamza Sayyid ol-Shohada Barracks)
Mohammad KUSARI (Commander, 27th Mohammad Rasul Allah Division)
Gholam Reza MEHRABI (Deputy for Intelligence, IRGC Supreme Headquarters)
Asadollah NASEH (Commander, Sayyid ol-Shohada Barracks)
Hossein HAMADANI (Deputy Commander, Basij Resistance Force and former Commander of Najaf Barracks)
The price of oil is artificially inflated by war.
I was originally kidnapped from inside a court during legal proceedings on 19 July 2007 in the UK to stop me giving evidence about when Murdoch et al incl. Special Branch tried to suffragette/Davison me on 31 January 2007.
That was shortly before the life threatening attack on me by their unknown assailant on 17 August 2007 and before they tried to Hillsborough me on 4 September 2009 after Murdoch publicly put out a contract on Brian and myself on Sky News on 19 July 2009.
Brian is my hero, because he really was the greatest peacemaker of our times.
Murdoch worked with both Johnson and Corbyn in the UK long before the referendum, while Corbyn was paid five times by Press TV between 2009 and 2012 (we never took any money for interviews from anyone)
Corbyn never stood up for we real peaceniks or the students in UK, because he always was false opposition working against peaceniks and students. Both Corbyn and Johnson want more police on the streets in the UK rather than finding the money for free university education for everyone.
I am finding my way safely home to Catalonia and I do sincerely hope everyone releases all hostages, because I would never want anyone to walk a lifetime in my shoes.
The Iranian leaders have an opportunity to show real courage like Brian had, and join the ICC with an entourage of lawyers to really try and protect civilian populations… everywhere.
The more peace anyone can do makes the beautiful heaven we have on earth a better place for everyone.
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Catalonia will naturally become 100% autonomous first with clean renewable solar, wind & water energy in global transition to help make everyone healthy and wealthy (04.01.2020)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: This is to notify of my Letter of Claim for 100% autonomy with DSP, Gold Health Card & over 55 accommodation in multicultural Catalonia from Australian government (01.01.2020)
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: I am divorcing the Australian political class and suing them for maintenance so they have to collectively take responsibility for what they have done (03.01.2020)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Baby Jesus wasn’t taken to court & forced to serve lifelong sentence for ‘crime’ of ‘wrong’ identity’ when he was innocent & defenceless child… before same political classes labelled him ’Serious Organised Criminal’ for being adul
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Brian was greatest peacemaker of our times, so Iran’s leaders have opportunity to show same courage and join ICC with entourage of lawyers to really save civilian lives… everywhere (05.01.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Franco started WW2 against Catalans 19 July 1936, Soleimani crushed student protests in Iran 19 July 1999 & Murdoch confirmed war on Catalan Australia’s ’forgotten children’ in UK on 19 July 2009 (05.01.2020)
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: British monarchy and Australian politicians et al have always treated Australia's 'forgotten children' who were given lifelong sentence for 'crime' of being born with 'wrong' identity as 'collateral damage' (04.01.2020)
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: I am one of Australia’s ‘forgotten children’ given lifelong sentence for ‘crime’ of being born !! with ‘wrong’ identity before being libelled as a ‘Serious Organised Criminal’ for being adult peacenik in UK (04.01.2020)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: It’s a bonus British monarchy never go to Catalonia where I would like to build the most beautiful memorial garden for all the 'forgotten children' (04.01.2020)
- The Wikileaks ‘Collateral Damage’ Psyop: I now know Assange was covering up my lifelong sentence for ‘crime’ of being born with ‘wrong’ identity because I am also one of Australia’s ‘forgotten children’ (04.01.2020)
- The Wikileaks ‘Collateral Damage’ Psyop: Assange grandstanded in UK to cover up repeated life threatening attacks on Brian and myself (& obviously myself in Australia as one of ’forgotten children’ with Catalan heritage) (04.01.2020)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Catalonia and Palestine should only contribute a minimum to military budgets in EU, Arab or Mediterranean world because there will only really be sustainable peace when all governments join ICC with entourage of lawyers instead (0
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Catalonia & Spain are similar to Israel & Palestine because we all need real and sustainable peace deals to be secure safe havens around Mediterranean to help ensure global peace (04.01.2020)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Brian becoming Mayor of London & PM along with a Catalan ‘Chief of Staff’ who was also one of Australia’s ‘forgotten children’ spooked billionaires all around the world (04.01.2020)
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: British PM only became PM by default by conspiring with Corbyn et al to murder me in UK & cover that up, so they should pass legislation politics is voluntary unpaid public service to build culture of caring, reversing cycle of co
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: My little sister was murdered on 10 September 2000 in Melbourne, Australia because she protested against crony capitalists who kidnapped me when I was a child (03.01.2020)
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: It's impossible to understand why Australian PM is grandstanding to camera, instead of deploying Army to help firefighters fight wildfires and give firefighters a rest (03.01.2020)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: If Iran really cares about... civilians, it must join the ICC with an entourage of lawyers to help save civilian lives everywhere (03.01.2020)
- The Australian Wildfires: The country needs a PM & whole political class doing voluntary unpaid public service in politics to build culture of caring about everyone, rather than corporate freeloaders paid to ignore public & spin to camera (03.01.2020)
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: The false messiah DG of ASIO Barnett (25 Dec 1925-23 June 1995) posed as my godfather & hid behind Australia's Orwellian 1984 legislation with entourage of lawyers, coz impossible to claim baby Donna a 'National Security Risk' !!
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: I am ‘the one’ who proves messianic Director General of ASIO in 1984 (Tudor Harvey Barnett 25 Dec 1925-23 June 1995) who posed as my 'godfather' financially benefited from Orwellian 1984 legislation in Australia that did not autom
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Catalonia can peacefully end millennium of life threatening physical & emotional harm of forced ’disassociation’ of children from their true identity with a safe space of 100% autonomous Mediterranean multicultural country which w
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Catalan Australian 'dual national' on receiving end of a millennium of state harassment & bullying on New Years Eve (31.12.2019)
- Australia’s ‘forgotten children’ (30.12.2019)
- The Australian Heatwave: Keep safe and cool xx (30.12.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: I am over the moon with news of the peaceful engagement 800 metres up Mt Hiei near Kyoto :):) xxxx (30.12.2019)
- Donna 'Black-Cat' Bugat: I am 'distinguished' by my 'waterboard' case with universal jurisdiction, because I am a little bit of a prima-donna about my DNA (30.12.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: I do want to go home to Catalonia in the Pyrenees and on the Mediterranean, but it does have to be 100% autonomous/independent so we can protect our multicultural heritage (30.12.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Australian PM et al grandstand over Adass Israel & academics in Iran scandals while hiding Australia’s ‘forgotten children’ are Australian ‘citizens’ held hostage in Australia etc without legal representation in transnational cove
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Catalan independence in new regional autonomous states with choice of dual national Spanish and EU citizenship in EU too, a blueprint for Israel Palestine peace deal ? (29.12.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Australian PM must confirm legal representation for ‘forgotten children’ to improve our physical and emotional health and end hostage crisis (29.12.2019)
- Australia’s ‘forgotten children’: British monarch knowingly facilitated child sexual abuse because entire state apparatus could only impose predatory state ‘policy’ of child trafficking and ethnic cleansing by denying children legal representation (28.12