Greenpeace & Extinction Rebellion spin-off should RESPECT PUBLIC FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, instead of continually trying to undermine genuine & effective protest by trying to ’normalise’ arrest as a ‘tactic’ (09.10.2019)
Greenpeace has long been controversial among protesters, because it really only uses the word protest to hide it is really only another 'lobbyist'.
... brian & myself were the model of energy efficiency in parliamen square and we never sought to get arrested... the most extraordinary cover-up of the unlawful arrest of brian and myself by the establishment, who (forgot to publicly mention they) used a fake protester from the government run democracy village protest to unlawfully arrest me...
I don’t think Greenpeace can call themselves protesters when they raise money to pay people to get ‘arrested’ for ‘publicity’ before being paid to plead ‘guilty’ in courts, because Greenpeace pays the lawyers and fines.
"Major environment groups, including the Australian Conservation Foundation and Greenpeace (who are not active or successful protesters) back XR protests" (who use same 'tactics')
All Greenpeace have really been doing by paying people to get ‘arrested’ for years, is undermining genuine and effective protest in so many ways, while also covering up what really happens to legitimate protesters in the UK.
I would never ever trust Greenpeace, who don't even have any interest in human life.
The ‘environmental’ spin-off Extinction Rebellion are with the connivance of Greenpeace also trying to ’normalise’ and indeed trivialise what is always the very, very serious matter of arrests, by also spinning ‘arrest’ as a ‘tactic’ that is a ’tool’ in the same outdated ‘tradition’ of ‘civil disobedience’ which is nothing more than a government run canard that as Brian said, “chews people up in their sausage machine before spitting them out”.
The swamp in politics include politicians et al illegally running protests to entrap people.
Greenpeace & Extinction Rebellion are really only trying to gloss over the unlawful arrests of legitimate genuine protesters, because there isn’t a reason peaceful protesters (who don’t need to block clean renewable energy like trams for goodness sakes) should be getting arrested.
Responsible protesters simply would not be encouraging people to get arrested because we know how serious it really is.
One of the obvious issues Greenpeace & Extinction Rebellion appear to be avoiding with their arrest ‘tactic’ is the question of why they don’t show real environmental leadership and start their own clean renewable energy companies which the public are free to do.
If they really are so popular they will have no problem raising the necessary funds to start so many clean renewable energy companies, including alongside their fellow travellers like Hollywood and royal luvvies. (I remember the British Establishment's fake 'Democracy Village' protest, which was illegally used to maliciously prosecute Brian and myself, used to be arranged so that there were particular paid protesters who would turn up to do whatever media show the government wanted. The court records show the execrable 'Speaker' of the House of Commons, Bercow was in cahoots with Johnson et al, publicly !! writing a pompous letter to Johnson when he was the Mayor of London, demanding we be illegally 'removed')
In particular it really is not legitimate for Extinction Rebellion to restrict the freedom of movement of the public, which is exactly what British politicians are trying to retrospectively legalize with their referendum for goodness sakes.
I am curious to see what true free market capitalism looks like with a real level playing field.
It is common-sense it is a fundamental human right everyone should have the land security of owning some land so they can build their own shelter which is necessary for their survival.
Love, Peace, Justice For All xx
The truth is free.
- British 'Brexit' politicians & 'Extinction Rebellion' all trying to illegally stop freedom of movement of the public, rather than being 'first responders' building clean renewable energy companies (09.10.2019)
- Brexit: PM Johnson the ‘journalist’, Corbyn, Bindmans Solicitors, police, media & Extinction Rebellion misleading public because protesters (who haven’t been exiled) free to protest on Parliament Square for as long as they like (09.10.2019)
- Brexit: PM Johnson & Opposition Corbyn have illegally stopped 8 March 2007 smoking emails from going before civil jury; emails prove politicians ... intended to & did illegally stop freedom of movement in UK (forcing exile) long… before Article 50 & refer
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Yes, eugenics was cruelly racist, completely changing a child’s identity in what was state sponsored child trafficking (07.10.2019)
- Iraq PM must resign & call new elections overseen by UN after murder of 100+ unarmed protesters (05.10.2019)
- The Melbourne Zombie ‘Eco Camp’: An 'activist' theatre of duff ‘legal advice’ & zero passion block free trams in CBD, declining to engage constructively with public -or- be ‘first responders’ in ’climate emergency’ with their own clean renewable energy co
- The Carlton Eco Camp in Melbourne: Another conversation about clean renewable energy where diverse producers don’t have to be governments, who gamble billions on fusion (07.10.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Australian politicians legislative cover-up over stolen identities in ‘forgotten’ children scandal, attempts reversal of civil procedure norms to try & bypass discovery & pre-action protocol along with civil juries (04.10.2019)
- Donna Black-Cat Bugat: Australia's 'forgotten' children whose identities were completely changed do not legally need any states "permission" to reclaim true identity & have freedom to choose their religion (04.10.2019)
- Pope Alexander VI Papal colonial 'discovery' Bull 4 May 1493 is "void ab initio" (02.10.2019)
- The Black Madonna of Montserrat in Catalonia: Spanish Constitution Article 155 must be "void ab initio"; Catalans could not and would not use mob rule/majority to stop Spanish 'nation' state ceding from Catalan autonomy, if they wanted to (02.10.2019)
- Charlie V/Czechpoint Charlie: Karel Ferdinand Vojtisek, Bagnoli 'Displaced' Persons Camp, Napoli, Italie 1949 in the Papal Bull's 'Age/Doctrine of Discovery' (02.10.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Brit & Oz intelligence services “prorogation” of my identity in Oz when I was a child is “void ab initio” as we proved ss 132-138 SOCPA 2005 free speech ban was in UK (25.09.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Puisque tu pars…(The Garden of No Distant Place & Love 10.09.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Referral of Article 50 referendum impasse to ECJ for legal ruling, could help people make an informed decision for a second referendum and help build foundation of an… EU Constitution, so everyone is a winner (09.09.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Catalonia & Identity, Autonomy & Treaties (05.08.2019)