Pope Alexander VI Papal colonial 'discovery' Bull 4 May 1493 is "void ab initio" (02.10.2019)
... another voyage of discovery...
It would be obvious to any reasonable and rational responsible adult that Pope Alexander VI's colonial 'discovery' bull on 4 May 1493 which ruled that Christians had the (sole) right to colonize anywhere was obvious tosh.
It was always a tall tale that Captain Cook 'discovered' (and laid claim to) Australia, as though Aboriginal people didn't exist.
I am curious to see what true free market capitalism looks like with a real level playing field.
It is common-sense it is a fundamental human right everyone should have the land security of owning some land so they can build their own shelter which is necessary for their survival.
Love, Peace, Justice For All xx
The truth is free.
The Black Madonna of Montserrat in Catalonia: Spanish Constitution Article 155 must be "void ab initio"; Catalans could not and would not use mob rule/majority to stop Spanish 'nation' state ceding from Catalan autonomy, if they wanted to (02.10.2019)
- British 'Brexit' politicians & 'Extinction Rebellion' all trying to illegally stop freedom of movement of the public, rather than building clean renewable energy companies (09.10.2019)
- Brexit: PM Johnson the ‘journalist’, Corbyn, Bindmans Solicitors, police, media & Extinction Rebellion misleading public because protesters (who haven’t been exiled) free to protest on Parliament Square for as long as they like (09.10.2019)
- Brexit: PM Johnson & Opposition Corbyn have illegally stopped 8 March 2007 smoking emails from going before civil jury; emails prove politicians ... intended to & did illegally stop freedom of movement in UK (forcing exile) long… before Article 50 & refer
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Yes, eugenics was cruelly racist, completely changing a child’s identity in what was state sponsored child trafficking (07.10.2019)
- Iraq PM must resign & call new elections overseen by UN after murder of 100+ unarmed protesters (05.10.2019)
- The Melbourne Zombie ‘Eco Camp’: An 'activist' theatre of duff ‘legal advice’ & zero passion block free trams in CBD, declining to engage constructively with public -or- be ‘first responders’ in ’climate emergency’ with their own clean renewable energy co
- The Carlton Eco Camp in Melbourne: Another conversation about clean renewable energy where diverse producers don’t have to be governments, who gamble billions on fusion (07.10.2019)
- Donna ‘Black-Cat’ Bugat: Australian politicians legislative cover-up over stolen identities in ‘forgotten’ children scandal, attempts reversal of civil procedure norms to try & bypass discovery & pre-action protocol along with civil juries (04.10.2019)