LIBYA WAR ‘INQUIRY’: UK TRY TO OUST US ON MARCH 17TH 2011 ON SAME DAY AS UNSC LIBYA VOTE, BEFORE ILLEGALLY DENYING OUR ACCESS TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION ON APRIL 15TH 2011 (27.07.2015)
The British Parliament tried to oust us on the same day as the UNSC Libya war vote on March 17th 2011, before illegally further denying us legal representation on April 15th 2011.
1. A UN resolution does not of itself provide legal grounds for the apparatus of the British state to do anything, not least because the UNSC who do not have any special legal authority, make ‘decisions’ based on a majority vote, rather than any reference to civilian society’s rule of law.
26.07.2015: cameron is obviously not trying to take out nato's 'islamic state' mercenary abdelhakim belhaj
2. The evidence is that Vitol Oil illegally took over the apparatus of the British state to overthrow the Libyan government, so Sir Alan Duncan along with the rest of the British Parliament are guilty of treason, and under EU law, numerous war crimes including the crime of a war of aggression.
3. On March 17th 2011, the British regime tried to oust us on the same day they voted to oust Gaddafi.
4. On April 15th 2011, the BBC dishonestly reported that our civilian resistance to NATO was criminal and could be removed...while we were illegally denied access to legal representation, (& therefore a High court jury)
we immediately proved their illegal high court 'injunction' against our having access to ...legal representation (& high court jury) wasn't worth the paper it was written on...
15.04.2011: i had proved the high court 'injunction' was meaningless, at the same time the bbc tried reporting otherwise...
The British Parliament could not prosecute us for a Contempt of a High Court injunction, because then they would had to have given us...legal representation....
A counterclaim against the entire apparatus of the British state was filed in the High Court in HQ11X00563 and remains outstanding.
Vitol Oil paid for me to be illegally imprisoned by the British Parliament (for a second time) in August & September 2011, without legal representation or trial, when their involvement came to light.
"...When the press backed the war in Iraq, when both sides of the house backed the war in Iraq, Brian stood up to the Government," she [Tucker] says. Pink Dr Martens and 40 arrests notwithstanding, she has an easy-going charm. "And he turned out to be right, didn't he? If you believe in democracy, Brian is what democracy looks like...she and Mr Haw have been dragged to and from police cells and the courts in increasingly 'complex' attempts by the authorities to get rid of them...
...That the West has helped to save the lives of many of these young Arabs in Libya, who are fighting for a way of life we already enjoy, is an argument she does not accept.
"Nato in Libya, this is the same Nato that just killed 14 civilians in Afghanistan – 12 women, two children. Are we supposed to believe these people are suddenly concerned about civilian lives?"
On 9 May, the latest court case, pertaining to their right to sleep on the pavement, was pushed back to October. She is currently concerned about new legislation outlawing 24-hour protest. It would not be the first law seemingly tailor-made to evict them. If they are moved on, where would she go? "You can move us on, but to where? You'd have to bury our bodies. Either you believe in democracy, or you don't. We are living it."
4. The UN resolution could not and did not 'authorize' the bombing of the Libyan government or the arming of any foreign backed Libyan 'Opposition'.
5. In legal terms, Vitol Oil’s Libyan ‘no fly zone’ and ‘arms embargo’, was in fact illegally used to bomb the Libyan government and provide lethal arms to Britain’s man in Libya, the NATO mercenary Abdelhakim Belhaj.
6. Libyan assets have illegally been moved off-shore to Malta.
7. A High Court jury will find in our legal proceedings against the British state that the entire apparatus of the British state and Vitol Oil illegally denied us legal representation so they could (for example) illegally overthrow the Libyan government.
Please note: Our long-standing civilian resistance that began on June 2nd 2001 is not a 'news' media outlet. We only publish information to help save civilian lives